DEPOSIT GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TRIPLEFABRICS BV. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 64429059
ARTICLE 1 – DEFINITIONS.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person offering products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
- Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Distance contract: an agreement under which, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Technique for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being together in the same room at the same time;
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance contract relating to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
ARTICLE 2 – IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
|Company Name :
|Londonweg 26, 9744 TX Groningen
|Watersport4all.nl | Afdekshop.nl
|AfdekShop.co.uk | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Watersport4all.co.uk | email@example.com
|Chamber of Commerce :
ARTICLE 3 – APPLICABILITY.
These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between entrepreneur and consumer.
These conditions are included in the order procedure of the webshops Watersport4all.nl and Afdekshop.nl and can be downloaded there.
ARTICLE 4 – THE OFFER
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this shall be expressly stated in the offer. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- The Procedure Ordering, Payment, Shipping and Returns is integrally included in the webshops Watersport4all.nl and Afdekshop.nl.
This ordering procedure can be downloaded there.
ARTICLE 5 – THE AGREEMENT
- The agreement, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, is concluded at the time of the consumer’s acceptance of the offer and fulfillment of the conditions set forth therein.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, theentrepreneur shall immediately confirm electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. acceptance is not confirmed, the consumer may dissolve the contract.
ARTICLE 6 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ON DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days.
This period starts the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
- During this period, the consumer will handle the product and its packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product.
If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur within 14 days after the date of withdrawal, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur. See art.4 & art. 4 of
the General Terms and Conditions attached here below.
ARTICLE 7 – COSTS IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, at most the cost of return shipment shall be borne by him.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the return or withdrawal.
ARTICLE 8 – THE PRICE
- During the validity period stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, the Entrepreneur may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the Entrepreneur’s control, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any prices mentioned are target prices will be mentioned in the offer.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services do not include VAT. In the checkout of the ordering process, the price quoted includes VAT.
ARTICLE 9 – CONFORMITY AND WARRANTY
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the existing legal provisions and/or government regulations on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
- An arrangement offered as a guarantee by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur in respect of a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur on the basis of the law and / or the remote agreement.
- The buyer can no longer claim that what has been delivered does not comply with the agreement if he has not notified the seller of this within two months after he discovered or reasonably should have discovered it.
ARTICLE 10 – DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- Subject to what is stated in article 4 of these general conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances, or if an order cannot or can only be partially carried out, the consumer will be informed about this at the latest one month after the order was placed.
The consumer must give the entrepreneur the opportunity to still deliver or execute the order.
If this does not or does not reasonably succeed, then the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs and the right to possible compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will make an effort to provide a replacement item.
At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement article is being delivered.
- With replacement articles, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded. See appendix 1 – 4
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
ARTICLE 11 – PAYMENT
The Procedure Ordering, Payment,Shipping and Returns is integrally included in the article 2 mentioned webshops.
This ordering procedure can be downloaded there.
ARTICLE 12 – COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has identified the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the 14-day period with a notice of receipt and an indication of when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- As of Feb. 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to file complaints through the European Commission’s ODR platform.
This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
If your complaint is not already pending elsewhere then you are free to file your complaint through the European Union platform.”
ARTICLE 14 – ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT PROVISIONS
Additional provisions or provisions deviating from these general conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
APPENDIX I TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROCEDURE ORDERING, PAYMENT, SHIPPING AND RETURNS.
- Shop in the webshop and place the item of your choice in your shopping cart at the “Add” button.
The product will now be added to your shopping cart.
- Then you can continue shopping, or checkout. When you are done, click “continue” to pay.
- Once you have selected one you want, you can order it by clicking the “order” button.
- You can continue to order other items if necessary, or click on ‘shopping cart’
- When you click on the shopping cart you will enter the order form.
- Then enter the required information and click on submit.
- You will receive confirmation from us by e-mail.
2. PAYMENT AND VAT.
- When you order from:
- Watersport4all.nl : you pay directly online After receipt of your payment, we send you by return the goods you ordered.
All prices mentioned with the articles and (if applicable) shipping costs are excluding 21% VAT. Unless otherwise indicated.
- Afdekshop.nl : pay directly online After receipt of your payment, we send you by return the goods you ordered.
All prices mentioned in the articles and (if applicable) the shipping costs are excluding 21% VAT. Unless otherwise specified.
- We ship (within the Netherlands) all packages with our regular transport services.
Please contact us when shipping abroad.
The choice of carrier for returning goods is up to the webshops mentioned in article 2.
- Shipping costs in the web store are € 5.45 excluding 21% VAT. Other shipping costs are indicated on the website or will be sent upon (quote) request.
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. You have another 14 days after cancellation to return your product.
You will then be credited for the full order amount including shipping costs.
Only the cost of return from your home to the store are for your own account.
These costs are approximately €5.45 per package, for the exact rates please consult the website of your carrier.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise this right, please contact us.
We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days of notification of your return provided the product has already been received back in good order.
9744 TX Groningen
CHECK ON RETURN!
We sell certain products that must ensure a certain level of safety.
It is for this reason that when returning the following products, extra strict checks are made to ensure safe operation:
- Lashing and lifting materials. This is for safety reasons.
- Specially customized goods.
- Always include the copy invoice with the return shipment.
- Indicate the reason for return.
- Please enter your (bank) account number. For questions contact
If you return the item to us according to the above conditions, you will receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding initial shipping costs.
REFUND PERIOD AFTER A RETURN OR CANCELLATION
Within 14 business days of receiving your return, you will receive your payment back.
We do not refund the initial shipping costs.
9744 TX Groningen